Welcome, Let’s Chat!
Hey ya’ll! I’m Amanda, a handbag and shoe obsessed shopaholic. I’m so excited you stopped by my creative piece of the interweb.
If you’re looking for style inspiration from someone who is advanced in age, loves neutrals, wears her clothing over and over, and believes everything in a wardrobe should bring value, I’m your girl.
I believe everyone can have luxury for less, you just have to know where to shop. I know where and how to shop. Follow my blog and I will teach you my ways.
I also believe everyone can find something to wear in less than 5 minutes. It’s not about having a closet full of clothes, it’s about having a closet with clothes that work for you.
Send me an email and let’s chat!
- I’m disabled from a car accident and I am currently doing PT to correct this
- I have a closet full of clothes and I always have something to wear
- I own enough shoes to wear a different pair every day of the year
- I eat more than I exercise but I’m totally working on that
- I love luxury handbags because I believe that a good handbag elevates an outfit
- I’m addicted to beauty products and I try anything and everything but once I find something I love I am loyal to that product until it’s discontinued
- I am a recovering hoarder so I am always selling, donating, and giving things away. I now live by two mantras, “To receive a blessing you have to be one.” (i.e. one woman’s junk is another woman’s treasure) and “One in, one out.”
- I am very self-conscious about my short stubby legs and go-go gadget arms
- Tacos are life
- I believe that life should be fun and if I’m not having fun then I’m doing it wrong so I adjust my mindset (humor can be found in almost any situation)