The Tuesday Ten features items for vacation this week. I haven’t been to the beach in a month and I am ready to go on another trip. This weeks list has a few of my favorite things that I always take along with me
- This moisturizing lip balm that doubles as a cheek tint is my new favorite. It adds a subtle tint to my lips and cheeks that give a no-makeup makeup look that is perfect for warm weather. On days that I want a little more of a polished look, it matches this Laura Mercier lipliner in Plumberry.
- My jersey dress is a new favorite for summer. It is so soft and so comfortable. This dress can be thrown on on those days I don’t want to look for something to wear. It pairs perfectly with sandals for a quick and easy look that takes 5 minutes to put together. This dress can also be worn out at night when paired with these heels and this necklace. I can also wear it from beach to lunch. A great buy under $25.
- These sandals are classic and timeless and I absolutely love them. I have been wearing them non stop since the day they arrived. They go with absolutely everything. They slide on and off easily so they are my go to when I’m running out the door.
- A waterproof speaker is a great addition to any day at the pool, lake, or beach. This QWOO has a battery life up to 18 hours and is only $25.
- Some people take their pillow when they travel. I take my blanket. This blanket has done wonders in helping me to fall asleep at night. It is therapeutic for people with stress, anxiety, insomnia, ADHD, and autism. Weighted therapy can help increase the levels of Serotonin and Melatonin overnight.
- This handbag was my solution to a black bag for summer. It has a gorgeous tortoise handle that gives it a summer vibe and also adds a touch of elegance. It came with a strap so that it can be a crossbody but the handle is so striking that I can’t resist using it.
- These earrings are my newest addition to my jewelry box. They mix metals (something I have been doing for years) and the lucite jewelry trend seamlessly. They are the perfect earrings for summer.
- I just got this new Sunday Riley foundation and it is perfect. It was just released in March and I am kicking myself for not finding it sooner. It goes on light and allows me to build it depending on the look I’m going for that day. It’s not greasy at all and barely requires any powder, and for aging skin the less powder the better.
- I read Luckiest Girl Alive and it was full of twists and turns. It started one way and went in a completely different direction. I could not put it down. I cannot wait to read Jessica Knoll’s newest book The Favorite Sister. It’s based on a reality TV show with competitive women. I know it will not disappoint.
- Now that summer is here I am stepping up my sunscreen game. I avoid the sun as much as possible because of the whole aging thing but I do love the beach. When I go to the beach I apply sunscreen religiously. This year, after talking to my aesthetician, I will be sure to apply this sunscreen. It has zinc oxide and zinc Oxide is the only way to ensure that your skin is protected. It creates a barrier between your skin and the sun.
Have you guys been on vacation yet this year? What are some of your must-have items when you take a trip?