My Tuesday Ten this week includes everything you need to #treatyoself to an at-home spa day. The heat has got me tired and sweaty, so I need a little extra help relaxing during the summer. I recently began my Sunday night bath’s again, so I added a few new treatments to make it a little more luxurious and relaxing. Take a look at my list and add a few of these to your weekly self-care routine as well. I don’t think you will regret it.
- This treatment is just what I needed when I began my Sunday bath ritual again. This treatment helps enhance mental clarity and energy levels by releasing heavy metals, radioactive materials, and daily stressors through the skin. It contains sea salt, French green clay, algae, and seaweed. Immediately after the bath wrap yourself in a towel and relax under a warm blanket for 15-30 minutes as your body continues to detoxify through perspiration. I loved the way this helped me to relax on Sunday night, and I think it’s a great way to start the week off feeling refreshed on Monday morning.
- I just picked up this Perricone MD travel set on sale for 40% off (it will be on sale through 6/23), and I can’t wait to use it up. I have used Perricone MD products in the past, and they are amazing. I used the entire line exclusively for years until recently. I wanted to try some new products and switch up my skincare routine. I was a little unhappy with one of the products and decided to go back to this Perricone MD moisturizer. I was so excited to find it on sale for 40% off. The pore refiner exfoliant is unbelievable, and the brightening eye cream will be perfect to use on top of this eye cream that I already use. This Vitamin C is also on sale. Perricone MD is a holistic line of skincare so it doesn’t have the greatest smell, but it gets results, and that’s more important to me.
- After digging in jars of coconut oil for the past year, I finally got fractionated coconut oil. I do not know why I waited so long. This is so convenient and cost the same amount as the jars I got at the grocery store. This oil is 100% natural and pure, and the only ingredient is coconut oil. I can also add it to my subscribe and save list on Amazon, so it’s even more convenient.
- This sponge is infused with charcoal to detoxify while you cleanse. It lasts for 20 washes and is an inexpensive and quick way to treat yourself every day.
- When I read the reviews for this face oil, I knew I had to have it. My face breaks out from time to time, and all the review said this oil would eliminate the problem. This oil is organic and made with food-grade ingredients.
- There’s nothing better than being able to clean every last part of yourself and this kit lets me reach all those places on my body that even my long arms can’t get to. This scrubber allows you to reach your back and if you can’t bend well, it also allows you to scrub your feet.
- A relaxing Sunday night ritual starts with a bath and ends with reading a great book. This book was just released today, and I cannot wait to read it. The Devil Wears Prada was a favorite of mine, and this is the latest by Lauren Weisberger. This book is all about Emily, and if it’s anything like her other books, it will be a delicious read.
- Since I haven’t been drinking alcoholic beverages (read about that here) I have been staying hydrated with this. I have added it to my subscribe and save list on Amazon, so I always have it available.
- These soaps are always great to keep around the house. They are great for bath’s, in a glass canister displayed in the bathroom, put out for guests, put into a drawer to freshen it, and they are great items to put into a spa gift basket.
- These are my sons favorite for his bath. He takes several baths’ each week, and he is always looking for something to add to his bath to make it more luxurious. I am constantly learning from him.
Shop The Post