This week the Tuesday Ten features a little bit of everything you need to take you from day to night and all the way to Father’s Day. I featured a few items that can be worn all day and then worn into the night and a few items that can be carried with you all day and then help you get to sleep at night. I also featured some items I ordered from ASOS because the sale is going until the 6/18 (you can read my shopping tips here).
- These sandals are the perfect color for summer and have the most flattering asymmetrical cut. They go with shorts, pants, dresses, and jeans. A leather sandal under $100 was the perfect addition to my summer shoe collection.
- I just read “When Life Gives You Lululemon’s” and it was the perfect wrap up for “The Devil Wears Prada”. This Sunday I plan to read “A Stranger in the House”. Unlike Lululemon, it is a thriller grouped in with “The Couple Next Door” (excellent) and “Behind Closed Doors” (the best book I read last year).
- I have been writing in my journal each night. I write the things I accomplished each day, the things I need to work on the next day, and most importantly I write down the things I am grateful for each day.
- These eye patches are the best I have found. I like to put them on before I do my makeup for the best results. They help depuff my eye area, and I think it helps with my dark circles (this is why I use them before I do my makeup). I found them on sale with free shipping and if you sign up for email at their site you get another 15% off (this will make the eye patches $14 less than anywhere I have seen them). Bonus tip: keep them in the fridge!
- This pair of sculptural earrings is like wearing tiny pieces of art on each ear. I love how much one little accessory can dress up a casual outfit.
- I just switched to this cleanser, and I am impressed. It has French green clay and Morrocan rhassoul clay to remove pore-clogging, excess oil, and impurities, without stripping the skin.
- I just bought this top, and I took it from day to night by trading out these sandals to these heels. And I bought all of it for 50% off.
- The ASOS sale is kind of a big deal to me but I have tried to keep myself in check. I ordered this top to wear with my denim skirt or my slim black ankle pants. I ordered this top to wear with shorts, and I think it will take me through fall as well. I ordered this little white mini dress for $16. I ordered this dress to add a little color for summer. And I ordered this top because it was just perfect.
- These aviators were on sale for under $50, so I ordered them immediately! These are on sale for even less.
- A few gift ideas I saw for Father’s Day were this, this, this, this, or this.
What are you guys trying this week?