The Tuesday Ten this week is a mix of my favorite high/low picks that are perfect for transitioning from cool mornings to hot afternoons back to chilly evenings. I included some of my favorite beauty items that I have been using for over 6 weeks so I know they are making a difference in my skincare. If anything works on my skin it is worth trying! Take a look at my list and let me know what you think in the comments.
- These Carly crop jeans are so comfy. They have a skinny fit which in my mind translate to my being skinny when I wear them. They have enough stretch so that they are comfortable from the moment you put them on and the raw step hem gives them the perfect amount of edginess. The best thing about these jeans is that they are still on sale for 30% off through Monday.
- I love sneakers and the Nike Mayfly is a favorite of mine. They are so comfortable and they look so good with jeans. They don’t look like the typical sneaker. I have them in 3 colors and I just ordered a 4th color because I love them that much. I just got this pink pair for summer and I cannot wait to wear them with shorts, skirts, and dresses.
- My hair is always damaged. I blame age, heat styling, over processing, too many ponytails, diet, the environment, genetics, and everything else that can affect the body. I just switched to this silk pillowcase to help with the battle in restoring my hair. With a silk pillowcase, hair just slides across the pillow making it less likely to get damaged. This satin pillowcase is another alternative that cost a little less.
- I am spraying my new silk pillowcase with RELAX to help me fall asleep. This spray was created to help reduce stress and eliminate nervous tension. I combine it with this tea and I am out like a light. I love any natural remedy to help me sleep.
- My new Ganni pumps have been on my wishlist for over a year. They finally arrived last week and they are gorgeous. They are so comfortable because the heel is only 2.5″ so I know I can wear these all day. This shoe is available in 5 colors and I am seriously thinking of getting the white for summer.
- These sandals have quickly become my go-to casual everyday sandals. They are so unbelievably comfortable that I want to live in them. They come in 4 colors. I got the tan so when I wear them it’s almost like I’m barefoot. This makes me feel right at home in the country.
- Dry brushing is one of my daily rituals and has been for a couple of years. It gets rid of dead skin cells, improves circulation, assists in lymphatic drainage, and when I do it in the morning it helps set the tone for a more vigorous day. I use this brush and it is perfect. The long handle lets me reach my back and all the other places that can be difficult to get to with a handheld brush. When I’m in the shower I love this brush for my feet and this loofah to completely scrub off the dead skin.
- This little straw tote is so cute and so perfect for summer. It has a detachable leather handle so you can switch out the strap during the summer to give it a different look. I like this crossbody chain strap and this leather crossbody strap.
- I have been using this eye cream for about 6 weeks and I am really impressed. It goes on really thin and watery but it still moisturizes under my eyes. No more dry, crepey under eye. It’s moisturizing enough to allow my concealer to go on smoothly but absorbs quickly so my concealer doesn’t crease under my eyes.
- This necklace is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. It’s a 3 piece set that can be worn together or separately. I wear at least one of them almost daily.
Is there anything you have tried lately that you love? Tell me all about it in the comments.