Here are my top ten for this week. Check out the items below and let me know what you think.
- Quay’s After Hour sunglasses have been my favorites for an entire year. I have several pairs that I switch between but when the sun is brightest, these are my favorites. They cover my big face and they are dark enough that my retinas didn’t get burned at the beach. At $55 they are less expensive than most of my other sunglasses but just as chic. I plan to wear these all summer long.
- American Eagle’s denim skirt is the perfect piece for my spring/summer wardrobe. I love a denim skirt and I have already worn this one multiple times. Any piece that I can wear in my usual casual style during the day then dress up a little to wear out at night is what I think of as the perfect piece.
- When I saw these Gucci mules I had to have them. They are the perfect mix of casual and dressy. I love to add a pop of red in with my outfit when I wear these. But I love to add a pop of red to everything I wear.
- I have mentioned these Packing Cubes before but they deserve to be mentioned again. I just returned from my annual birthday trip and these were a lifesaver. Using these cubes allowed me to pack 21 outfits, my intimates, pajamas, bathing suits, coverups, and 5 pairs of shoes in one suitcase. They are that good! I am already planning my summer travel schedule and I cannot travel without these.
- This ASOS sweater is what dreams are made of! It has the balloon sleeves that I adore and it is striped (I can’t resist stripes). It will be perfect to wear on chilly spring nights with my denim skirt or denim shorts.
- Kiehl’s Vitamin C is the newest product that I have added to my skincare regime. This serum is formulated with 12.5 percent vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. Vitamin C boosts collagen production, helps even skin tone, and helps prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage. Hyaluronic acid helps retain moisture and contributes to anti-aging.
- My Anti-Trigger Point Fascia Foam Roller Massager brings me sweet relief every day. With this massager, I can quickly release tightness and tension. It is great after a day at the gym, when my arthritis is acting up, or when my body is tired and achy for any other reason. Unfortunately, this is a frequent occurrence after my accident.
- The Chloé Faye mini is my new favorite red bag. It is the cutest little bag I have ever owned and it adds the pop of red that I love to so many outfits. It was worth every penny and I am contemplating buying this bag in another color.
- The ASOS wrap front sundress is a gorgeous dusty pink for summer. It will be perfect with nude sandals and my Cult Gaia bag.
- If you’re not using an oil cleanser to remove your makeup before washing your face with your regular cleanser at night then you should start, immediately. I just finished my first bottle of Tatcha Camellia cleansing oil and ordered another one. The oil is applied with dry hands to a dry face and it melts away your makeup (even waterproof makeup), then you rinse it off with warm water. According to cosmetic dermatologic surgeon Dr. Ariel Ostad. “When you rinse it all off, the ‘good oil’ takes those ‘bad oils’ and dirt along with it.”
Shop The Post